FAQ and Resources
Most frequently asked questions and answers
Automatic payments can be debited directly from a checking account, or any major credit card. Contact MTE Customer Service to sign up today. 800-462-4523
Yes! Internet only plans are available in all areas. Call today for pricing and availability. 800-462-4523
Many options are available to change your password.
- If the password was left as default, it can be found on the sticker on your router
- You can log in to your CommandIQ app to view or change your password
- You may contact MTE Technical Support directly at 800-504-8887
- To turn ON Call Forwarding: Press *72 and listen for confirmation tones followed by a dial tone. Then dial the number where calls will be forwarded to, and listen for confirmation tones followed by a dial tone.
- To Turn OFF Call Forwarding: Press *73 and listen for confirmation tones followed by a dial tone. Please note: If you are a subscriber to voicemail: while Call Forwarding is activated, your voicemail will be deactivated.
When the called party flashes, the original call is placed on hold and a talking connection is established with the third party. From this point, the party with Call Waiting can alternate between parties by switch-hook flashing.
- If the held party disconnects, the talking connection reverts to a two-party call.
- If the subscriber with the service activated hangs up while one party is on hold, the subscriber with service activated is automatically rung back, and upon answer is connected to the held party.
To add a third person to a call:
- While on current call, press and release your receiver button or flash key (current call is placed on hold).
- Listen for a steady dial tone.
- Dial the number of the second person you want to add. After that person answers, press and release the receiver button or flash key and all three of you will be connected.
- If busy or no answer, depress the receiver button or flash key, to reconnect the first call.
To disconnect parties:
- Either party may hang up leaving the conversation. You will still be connected to the other person.
- Remove the third person any time by pressing the receiver button or flash key.
- To disconnect the entire three-way call, hang up. Everyone will automatically be disconnected.
Note: You may privately converse with the third party as long as you wish before using the receiver button or flash key to establish the three-way call.